In order to find suitable candidates for a particular position, it is not enough to analyze the relevant behaviors and achievements of the candidate.
It is important to understand where these behaviors come from and what causes them. Thus, the probability of making the right choice from the perspective of the company, and the candidate entering a long-term work relationship with the employer, increases.
We use a scientifically proven tool for our recruitment process.
Reiss Motivation Profile (RMP) describes a person’s personality and allows employers to define the Reiss Profile for a particular position.
This approach is particularly recommended when a new team member is to be integrated into a successful team (e.g. an additional member of the sales team, a new store manager).
Through the use of the RMP in the recruitment process:
- The profile of the ideal candidate can be better communicated.
- The talent and potential of the candidate can be more clearly recognized.
- The time-stable personality of the candidate and not the variable behavior is analyzed.
- The chances of finding the right candidate, not only in terms of know-how, are increased.
- Training and recruitment costs can be reduced.
Success Programme Sales Recruitment Services
- Talent Market Forecasting
- Candidate Sourcing
- Job Board Optimisation
- Prescreening and Behavioral Interviewing
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Pre-Employment Testing and Assessments
- Background Verification, Reference Checks
- Candidate On-Boarding
- Metrics, Reporting, and Compliance
- Post-Hire Surveys